Thursday, July 6, 2017

I'm Baaaaaack

Greetings, fellow humans!

On the off chance that my five readers are still keeping an eye on the old bloggy-blog, I thought I'd drop in and give y'all a heads up about my activities.

Mostly I tweet a bunch. Twitter abruptly became an insanely fun platform in 2016, and, while it's clearly on the decline thanks to censorship, it remains amusing for now. If you're a fan of that type of micro-blogging, I highly recommend getting onto Gab.ai and Minds.com. My handle is the same on all of these sites: @SMisanthrope.

I've been putting out videos as well, some satirical, some not. Those are on Vid.me and YouTube (S. Misanthrope on both). Check 'em out, see if you can tell the difference between satire and the actual current state of politics.

Finally, I am writing again. I'm trying out Medium and like it so far. It's a pain to copy over Medium content to this blog, so I will probably just post links here to that content.

By the way, I no longer have the domain www.strategicmisanthropy.com. I forgot to renew it a few years ago and now it's hella expensive. I don't get paid for this crap, so Blogger will just have to do. If it's good enough for Vox Day, it's good enough for me, I suppose.

I think that covers it. See you around the interwebz. And now: baby ducks.


To new adventures,

S. Misanthrope

No comments:

Post a Comment