Monday, September 16, 2013

Viewers Like You

I'm so very, very happy to have so many views coming my way. Thank you so much, and especially thanks to those who've linked me around the Webz. It just makes me want to churn out content like there's no tomorrow.


But alas, there is a tomorrow, and a day after that, and a day after that. And on many of those days, I have shit to do in my real life as a responsible (ha) adult, which means I need to pace myself. I'm not going to stop, but the furious production rate I've been going at for the last month or so needs to abate.

Expect me back at full-force in November. In the mean time, I'll try to get out a post a week. You can also peruse the 200+ other posts up on here. I think most are good for at least one chuckle. And of course you can follow me on Twitter (@SMisanthrope) where I bitch more informally and using fewer characters. I promise an adequate daily dose of snark when taken as instructed.

Big X's and O's,

S. Misanthrope

No comments:

Post a Comment