Sunday, September 8, 2013

Twice in One Week!

The new site A Voice for Male Students has just published an article I wrote, which I guess makes me an activist now as well as a collaborator. Eesh. The article addresses disparities between boys and girls in education and the way our society responds to those disparities (hint: boys get fucked no matter how you slice it.)

If you hurry, it will still be the first item on the page; if you don't, you can follow this link:

http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/the-trouble-with-ignoring-boys

Next week I'll post the article here, but I'd like to thank AVfMS for their support by driving the traffic their way first. So please go check it out, leave a comment, whatever. Merci beaucoup mes petits choux.

~S. Misanthrope

No comments:

Post a Comment