Friday, June 17, 2011

So Your Friend/Family Member/Coworker Is a Second-Hander: A Webcard


So you just found out your friend/family member/coworker is a giant second-hander…



…and you can’t really talk to anyone about it, because they won’t have any clue what you mean…



…and if you explain what you mean, they’ll think you’re crazy for caring about something like that.


You’re all alone.


 No one understands you.

  
You thought maybe you had someone in your life who was kinda okay, but it turns out they totally aren’t…


…I’m sorry.


That really sucks.

 
No, really, I get it.


I mean, it’s not like someone died, but it kind of is.


 It’s hard not to come across as sarcastic in a webcard, but I’m being completely serious here.


There’s really nothing you can do about it, though, so you might as well move on.


Maybe get a cat.


Cats are super second-handed, but it’s okay, because they are cats.


Here’s a picture of ducks to tide you over until you can get a cat.


I would have given you a picture of a cat, but it’s pretty much impossible to find a picture of a cat on the internet that doesn’t have misspelled words on it.


Anyway, my sympathies, friend.


1 comment: