Thursday, September 2, 2010

These Are the Demands and Sayings of Lee

Regarding the hostage-taking at Discovery Channel yesterday, I just want to say a few words to the late James Lee:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You stupid fuck. You know, I was planning to write a post mocking environmentalism and demonstrating how the environmentalist's ultimate goal is death, but you have rendered it completely unnecessary. Were I to write the most absurd parody I could manage of environmentalist principles and their wicked death premise, I could not have come up with anything nearly as ridiculous as your list of demands.

In a way, I owe the splattered remains of your corpse a debt of gratitude. So thank you, Lee. I hope many, many of your eco-terrorist buddies decide to take your advice and relieve the planet and humanity of the burden of their existence.

XOXO,

S. Misanthrope

No comments:

Post a Comment