Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FSF: Update on My Planter Box

Remember that planter box outside my door that had the homeless woman inside huffing tar and eating gummy bears? Well, she's gone and now we have a lovely new Zen thing going on in there. With bamboo. And tufty grass. And baseball-sized rocks. Right outside my front door that is made of glass. And my windows that are made of glass.

So now instead of a "Welcome! Sleep in here!" sign, I have a "Please throw this rock at my window in order to vandalize/rob/rape/scare the shit out of me in the middle of the night!" sign. Seriously, they may as well have filled the planter with baseball bats, hatchets and lock picking kits.

Next time I am going to take all planter-filling responsibilities into my own hands. I'm thinking quicksand or king cobras might be nice.

FSF.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you can krazy glue those rocks to the walls of the planter. Their decorative value will be made permanent.

    ReplyDelete