Friday, September 17, 2010

Business Idea: Longer-Burning Religious Texts

It's too bad the whole Koran-burning craze sort of faded out, because I had a great idea to capitalize on that fad. I would produce copies of the Koran specially designed to maximize burning enjoyment. Some would burn brighter, or make different colors as they burn, or sparks. Others would burn for hours and hours like Duraflames. I'd even make ones that you can't put out no matter what you do, like those trick birthday candles.

Of course for every Koran burned, there will be at least 1 person looking to burn a Bible in response, so I will make those too. I'm an equal opportunity offender, after all.

I expect this fad isn't so much over as it is on temporary holiday, which is good news because now I have time to raise some capital and start production before the big wave of demand hits the market. If you're interested in this exciting investment opportunity, please leave your contact information in the comments section and I will get in touch with you right away to arrange a Paypal transfer.

Ever yours,

S. Misanthrope

No comments:

Post a Comment